House for Sale
A Mans Toy Shed on 7 Acres (2.79 Hectares) Only 15 Minutes to Everything!
Property ID 1957641This very affordable acreage is just what you have dreamed of owning, it's Nature in surround-sound, only minutes to everything and for less than you think! Welcome to 76 Cunning Road, Tanawha, a secluded 7 acre rain forest hideaway located only minutes from Sippy Downs and Buderim, and only a short drive to Mooloolaba or the scenic hinterland.
The peaceful rain forest setting provides a beautiful framed outlook from the large veranda's that flow off the main living area of this large four bedroom home with a separate self contained granny flat and more sheds than a man could need.
Nature has provided your very own landscaped backdrop and the private secluded position enhances the peaceful surround sound and encourages an abundance of native birds and friendly wildlife.
As you meander down the long private entrance you will instantly feel relaxed and at home, it's pure escapism, a special space to live, relax and revive but refreshingly affordable.
Features we love:
- 7 acres of pristine rain forest - all mature trees
- Character filled master built 4 bedroom home with open plan living & modern dcor with large decks
- Designed & built to allow for easy, flexible extension options
- Exclusive private cul-de-sac location enhanced by quality acreage homes
- 4 king sized bedrooms + dedicated study nook, open plan living & large timber decks off the main living area
- Polished timber floors throughout , functional games & rumpus room + seperate study
- Long meandering tree lined bitumen drive way offering exclusive privacy
- 3 large water tanks & efficient grey water system capable of handling more capacity
- Large adjoining carport, garden shed & ample under house storage
- 5KW Solar to help keep your running costs down
- Separate 5 bay shed with an additional 3 carports adjacent to the home
- Plenty of cleared land for additional parking, room for your trucks & machinery, boats + caravans
- A simple improvement and you can have separate self contained granny flat
- The 7 acres is perfect for children's imaginations to run wild
76 Cunning Road is an escape like no other, it's an extension of nature itself, but do not delay, quality acreage properties located this close to the most sort after private schools of Buderim and the expanding retail precinct of Sippy Downs sell fast.
Located in the heart of the expansion area, take advantage of the convenient location and move in today before the real value of this home and its position become hot property.
Open for inspection every Saturday or available by appointment for private mid-week inspections. The owners price is negotiable and they are encouraging all genuine offers.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.