House for Sale
Vacant Possession - Move in or Rent it Out, the Choice is Yours…
Property ID 2024411Happy living starts here at 19 Ribbonwood Street, this neat home meets all the requirements of a modern family on a budget; enter the market at an affordable price but without compromise. Refreshing with its simplicity, you're getting loads of value for such a low price-tag.
Tucked away at the back of Sippy Downs, this is the perfect location to raise a family or invest in such a highly sought-after area with current Sippy Downs vacancy rates at a crazy low 1%.
Quiet streets, lots of parks nearby, plenty of families like yours enjoying everything that the Sunshine Coast lifestyle has to offer, you'll love doing life right here.
Features you will love:
- Main bed: ensuite & walk-in robe
- Main bedroom separate from the other 2
- 3 spacious bedrooms, master with ensuite & large walk-in robe
- Ducted air conditioning throughout, perfect for Summer
- Separate kids play area or office space
- Connects seamlessly with the outdoor deck/patio
- Modern fixtures & features; only 11 years old
- Double remote lock-up garage with internal/external access
- Completely fenced yard: perfect for small pets & minimal maintenance
- Separate laundry
- 2.2km to the University & schools with wide bike paths all the way
- 1.5km to shops, 300m to the bus stop, 100m to Bellflower Park
- Private, leafy yard & no neighbours across the road
- Alarm system
It's her house at his price, the perfect gift for the family coming into the New Year. Now is the time to make your move, with interest rates well below 4% there has never been a better time to get into the hustling Sunshine Coast real estate market.
It ticks all the boxes: position, opportunity and price... but it won't be here forever, it's waiting for you today! Call Dallas Foster on 0426 817 163 or Michael Stack on 0417 211 221.