House for Sale
Highly Motivated Sellers, Present All Offers for Consideration
Property ID 2021485In a quiet street lies a rare, North facing oasis that offers you and your family a unique lifestyle. The design of the home is idyllic and desirable, with good separation.
The street is tightly held and the location ideal for those seeking an active lifestyle, with all the parks and lakes easily accessible. Not to mention you are only minutes to all the schools and the University and the Bus is right outside your back door.
One of the last few remaining family homes that are currently available on the market and that will be ready for you and your family to secure before Christmas and move into for the new school year.
Dad will love the large garage and adjoining living room that could easily be a rumpus or media room. Mum will love watching the kids swim the summer away from the kitchen and large outdoor patio, either-way living at 10 Cedarfield Crescent will be like being on a permanent vacation.
Features you will love:
- North facing, private street with easy access to all the parks & lakes
- Large, flat fully fenced 600m2 block with ample yard for a trampoline
- In-ground resort style swimming pool which is private & perfectly located off the living room
- 3.5kW solar system & 2 x 2 500L water tanks
- Air conditioning in main living & master bedroom
- Large outdoor patio with a BBQ area overlooking the pool & patio - perfect for entertaining
- 2 large living zones - the central living room makes for the perfect formal lounge room
- 4 large bedrooms, 2 bathrooms with the master, additional living room or 5th bedroom
- Master chefs kitchen - with large stonetops & servery + an unobstructed view of the outdoor entertaining area
- Double lock-up garage + ample off-street parking
- Private, fenced yard with resort style entrance to the front of the home
- Low maintenance & easy care lifestyle on offer
For our owners this has been a great family home, a dream come true, one full of memories, a great lifestyle, convenient and just ideal in every way. Access to the kids Schools and University is all only a short walk away. Which makes the running around after them so much easier, as does the easy access to the Bruce Highway for the commute to and from Brisbane.
Rarely do great quality homes that offer a walk-in, nothing to do opportunity present themselves, rarely do homes that offer a resort feel in a quiet street come to the market, well today they do - but not for long; this home will make the Hot Buyer short list and we are confident it will sell.
Don't settle for second best... inspect this home now to see why living a private and secluded life in Sippy Downs is far more desirable, more affordable and now very achievable.