House for Sale
Family Comes First, Comfort & Price Are the Bonus
Property ID 1974623Yes this family giant is eager for a new beginning and will be popular for all the right reasons. It has the space factor, it's in a popular location in a premium street, it's that family-favourite with features galore.
Sitting on a corner block, the kids will love the in-ground pool and you will enjoy the peace and quiet of a suburban lifestyle. Your three wishes of quality, convenience and comfort are all coming true when you buy 2 Crawford Street, Sippy Downs.
Features you will love:
- 4 large bedrooms evenly separated, the main bedroom has a spacious ensuite & walk-in robe
- Ducted air conditioning throughout, solar panels & side access
- A functional kitchen with a large walk-in pantry, connects effortlessly to 2 large living areas overlooking the pool & back patio ensuring you never miss those special moments with the family while they play & grow
- Both bathrooms are modern & functional for a growing family
- Double garage has enough room for 2 large vehicles
- Fully fenced 809m2 block is located in a family-friendly street with a park not to far away, it's perfect for children & families looking for a tranquil environment
- Access to the schools & the University are all only a short bike or bus ride away
- Large private in-ground concrete pool, with a large undercover patio & BBQ area
Local residents can testify and honestly say that there isn't a more convenient location to live. The friendly residents of this street will not only make you feel welcome but become long term friends where memories will be created and shared for many years to come.
Perfectly practical and practically perfect 2 Crawford Street is your "happily ever after" and a must see on your top three list of favourites - see you this weekend or call for a private inspection.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.